1000FTCables offers patented EZ-RJ45® Connector simplifies twisted pair terminations by allowing the wires to be inserted through the connector and out the front. EZ-RJ45® Connector allows the technician to easily verify the proper wiring order. Electrical performance of the termination is optimized by pulling the connector down over the cable jacket and seating it tightly in the rear of the connector. Reducing the distance between the wire twists and contacts improves the performance! Reduces scrap, no wasted crimps. More reliable, higher performance.
- TAA Compliant
- Works with solid or stranded wire.
- RoHS compliantSimple one piece design...no bars or liners.
- EZ to verify wire sequence.
- Max Cable OD: 6.60mm (0.260"), Max Insulated wire OD: 1.041mm (0.041")
- Thru holes allow wire pairs to be inserted thru the front of connector for faster terminations.
- FCC compliant, UL rated. Use in category 3, 5, 5E compliant data networks.