1000FTCables offering the new EZ-RJPRO HD Crimp Tool is designed for the professional installer providing a ratcheted, high leverage, ultra stable platform for consistent, repeatable terminations. EZ-RJPRO heavy duty tool is the perfect solution when working with high performance, larger OD cables that are tougher to terminate due to larger wire gauges, thicker, harder insulation on the conductors and pair separating splines. Not only will you overcome these connectivity obstacles but you can be assured that every termination will meet FCC specifications. Compatible with all EZ-RJ45® and EZ-RJ12/11 connectors as well as all standard modular plugs, except AMP.
- Built-in cutter and stripper for flat and round cable.
- Laser marked with wiring guide for proper wire sequence.
- Full surface to surface contact delivers uniform crimp force.
- Zero flex frame prevents torque loss during the crimping cycle.
- Clean, ultra flush trim on the EZ-RJ45® extended conductors.
- Expanded surface area on contact drivers delivers full, uniform crimp force.
- Ratcheted, high leverage and stable platform for consistent, repeatable terminations.
- Tool steel die head assembly provides 360 degrees of connector support during crimp.
- Patented “crimp and trim system” delivers a clean, flush trim on the extended conductors for all EZ connectors.
The EZ-RJPRO HD Crimp Tool uses the EZRJ45 patented 'crimp & trim' system and is designed to handle larger dimensional size cables.
- EZ-RJ45 CAT6 connectors.
- EZ-RJ45 CAT5e connectors.
- EZ-RJ45 Shielded CAT5e connectors.
- EZ-RJ12/11 connectors and all other RJ45, RJ12 and RJ11 modular plug connectors except AMP.