Just tell me what cable I need

If you need Patch cords up to 25 feet, use CAT-5e stranded cable for ease of flexibility. If you are making longer runs or going through walls or ceilings, I'd go ahead and use the CAT-6 UTP (solid) cables - if that seems a bit expensive, then go with the CAT-5e UTP.