Reseller Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF DISTRIBUTORSHIP
By signing this agreement, the distributor agrees to all of the terms and conditions contained herein, and thus becomes a 1000FTCABLES authorized reseller.
1) Reseller shall receive discount of cat5e and cat6 bulk cable depending upon volume sold.
2) The distributor is not required to carry a minimum stocking package or place a minimum order amount. It is at the discretion of the distributor to determine what level of stock they will carry.
3) Orders will be shipped in the order that they are received; however, orders that are required to ship in same day may be subject to a rush fee.
4) Ground shipment is free on orders over $500 (excluding a few overweight items).
5) $15.00 drop shipment fee will be charged for each order less than $500.
6) Advance payment will be required for each order via PayPal, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover or Bank wire transfer.
7) The distributor is responsible for all costs and materials associated with marketing 1000FTCABLES products in their territory. Internet and catalog-grade artwork are available via e-mail or the internet upon request.
8) To remain in good standing for full discounts, it is required that reseller display a “reasonable” and proportional amount of 1000FTCABLES products.
9) 1000FTCABLES offers a limited warranty which covers products manufactured by 1000FTCABLES against manufacturing. Unless specifically noted, the warranty period of products manufactured by 1000FTCABLES shall be for a period of one (1) year from the date of original purchase.
10) Warranty issues will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
11) A restocking fee of 15% plus replacement and repair costs (due to missing or damaged parts) will be assessed for any order returned within 30 days of original invoice, and no order may be refunded or returned after 30 days.
If you are a tax-exempt business, government, school, or non-profit organization, then we WILL NOT charge tax on your order if you register with us and provide certification of tax exempt status.
Note: Customers claiming sales tax exemption must provide applicable sales tax exemption certificates following account registration. Please send your tax exemption certificate by email firstname.lastname@example.org