This commonly used 75 Ohm Dual RG6 Bare Copper cable can be used in applications where cable assemblies must be built in the field. The copper clad steel 18 AWG center conductor results in a cable with very low attenuation properties.
- 75 Ohm video signal transmission
- 18 AWG CCS Center Conductor Produces very low insertion loss
- Common size cable can be easily terminated
- Speaker Test:4000 VAC
- Velocity of Propagation: 85%
- Return Loss:>20db 5-3000Mhz
- Operating temperature of -40 to +80 degree C allows use in a wide range of applications